Tuesday, March 24, 2020

New Freebies and Timeless Tulips

Happy Tuesday! Did you miss me yesterday? We were busy getting sorted out around work and our new COVID19 normal around here, so I didn't get a chance to post. I hope you'll forgive me. Things certainly have changed an awful lot in a very short time around here. I hope that you are healthy and doing everything you can to stay home and safe.

There is some GOOD NEWS today...new Sale-a-bration freebies were just announced! There is only one week left in Sale-a-bration and Stampin' Up! has released several items from the Annual Catalogue to be earned as Sale-a-bration freebies! Check out the graphic below:


That Butterfly Duet Punch is an AWESOME one that I use a ton...if you don't already have one you will definitely want to take advantage of this offer! I'm also super excited to see one of my favourite Designer Series Papers included...Woven Threads! I'll definitely be scooping some of that up too!

Now, on to this week's featured product. With spring in the air (and on the calendar!) I thought I'd focus on my very favourite spring flowers and feature the Timeless Tulips bundle.

Timeless Tulips Bundle (Item #153793)


Now, today's project only uses the stamp set, but I will be demonstrating two additional projects in today's Live @ Five video that use the punch as well.

Check out this pretty, spring-y card...


I started with a Whisper White background panel embossed using the Basket Weave embossing folder. I added some Pacific Point gingham DSP from the Brights 6" x 6" pack as well as a cut little stitched scalloped border on the diagonal. (I honestly can't remember the last time I used Pacific Point on ANYTHING...and I have no idea why!) 

I created the base for my wreath using the swirly label die from the Painted Labels dies, cutting one is Granny Apple Green and one in Whisper White. The sentiment, from the Timeless Tulips stamp set,  is stamped in Pacific Point ink.


To add the spray of tulips, I stamped the smallest tulip from the Timeless Tulips stamp set in Melon Mambo ink on Flirty Flamingo card stock. I fussy-cut out the tulips and added a hint of Wink of Stella. I stamped some leaves on Granny Apple Green ink on card stock of the same shade and fussy-cut them as well. Then I added some die-cut sprigs from the Cherry Blossoms stamp set and punched Daffodil Delight sprigs.  I finished it off with a cute little Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon bow.


On the inside I  added a Whisper White panel on which I stamped more tulips and leaves in Melon Mambo and Granny Apple Green respectively. The sentiment is from the SAB Tags in Bloom stamp set. 

Here's a link to my video in which I demonstrate this card and two others using the Timeless Tulips bundle...



Thanks for stopping by today. Be well and stay safe in these crazy times! 


Product List
Sprig Punch
[148012]
$24.00

1 comment:

  1. I love this happy, cheerful card. It brightened my day. It's definitely unusual times so thanks for continuing to post (at any time) and sharing your talent with us.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...