Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Flowers for Mom

Happy Tuesday...and happy May! I sure wish I could say the weather here feels like May, but it is still COLD! Come on spring...bring on the warm temperatures and sunshine! 
With Mother's Day approaching, I thought I'd share an easy fun-fold card I designed to show Mom just how much I appreciate her...


I used some of the pretty Best Dressed DSP, both to create the background and from which to cut my flowers. I love the colours in this paper...so pretty and spring-like!
The sentiment I chose is from the Strong and Beautiful stamp set and is stamped in Basic Gray ink. I used the Stitched Nested Labels dies to die-cut my label and then added fussy-cut flowers to decorate it.


The best thing about this easy fun-fold is that it folds completely flat and fits in a standard envelope for mailing. Now, this particular design doesn't allow much room for a hand-written message, so I would suggest adding a Whisper White panel to the back side of the card base. That way there will be lots of space to write a heartfelt tribute to the woman who raised you.



I will be demonstrating this card in today's Live @ Five video over on my Facebook business page. Check it out for the complete how-to, include measurements and scoring information. If you miss the live broadcast, you can catch the replay shortly after on my YouTube channel. While you're there, be sure to subscribe so you don't miss a single video!

Thanks for stopping by...have a great week!







Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...