Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Curvy Celebrations for Christmas

 Happy Tuesday...and happy November! A new month means a new release of sneak peek products from the upcoming January-June Mini Catalogue! Curvy Celebrations offers several coodinating products, some of which are exclusive to this sneak peek promotion. The is the Quite Curvy Bundle with all-occasion stamps and coordinating dies. For the holidays, there is the coordinating Curvy Christmas stamp set and Classic Christmas Designer Series Paper. This week I'm focusing on the Christmas-themed products...stay tuned for more with the Quite Curvy bundle in the coming weeks.

Check out the details of these awesome new products by clicking the image below:



Here is a fun gift card holder I made using these new products:


diy christmas gift card holder

I began with a 5-1/2" x 11" piece of Shaded Spruce card stock and scored it at 3" and 7". Then, I adhered a 3" x 5-1/2" piece of Shaded Spruce DSP to the 3" section on the scored card stock. I die cut both layers together using the Curvy Dies...keep in mind you will likely need to run it through a few times to get it to cut through because you are cutting two layers. 

For the belly band, I wrapped a 1-1/4" x 11" piece of Cherry Cobbler card stock around my project and adhered it. Then I added some Wonder of the Season ribbon...I LOVE the sheen and texture of that gorgeous ribbon! I created a rosette with two 1" x 6" strips of Classic Christmas DSP. Then I layered a die-cut brass foil medallion and a stamped and punched sentiment from the Curvy Christmas stamp set. 

diy christmas gift card holder

On the next panel, I adhered a 3" x 5-1/2" piece of Whisper White card stock and die-cut a 4" x 5-1/2" piece of Cherry Cobbler DSP to layer below it. I added stamped images from the Curvy Christmas stamp set in Shaded Spruce ink.


diy christmas gift card holder

On the inside, I used the other half of the die-cut Cherry Cobbler DSP to create a pocket for my gift card...so easy! I also added a 3-3/4" x 5-1/2" piece of Whisper White card stock on which I stamped more images and a sentiment from the Curvy Christmas stamp set in Cherry Cobbler and Shaded Spruce ink.

Here is the link to my video demonstrating this project. Included in the video description on my YouTube channel are all of the measurements...




Thanks for stopping by today...I hope you have a wonderful week!

diy christmas gift card holder


Product List 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...