Thursday, December 31, 2020

Countdown to Sale-a-bration: Darling Donkeys

 Happy LAST DAY of 2020!! I can't wait to kick this year to the curb and look ahead to much better days in 2021. The end of the year means Sale-a-bration is just around the corner...5 more sleeps to be exact! I am counting down the days to launch by showcasing different Sale-a-bration freebies each day. Today I am all about the Darling Donkeys stamp set...


stamping up canada

This set is utterly adorable! Check out this fun card I made...


stamping up canada

Not only are these little donkeys super-cute, they are also super-fun to colour! I used Grey Granite, Light Smoky Slate and Ivory to colour them. Each image is die-cut using the Stitched Shapes dies and then layered on a1-3/4" square of Blushing Bride card stock. Here's a closer look...

stamping up supplies canada

I stamped the sentiment by inking it with Stampin' Write markers in Basic Gray and Bermuda Bay. The label is die-cut using the Stitched Nested Labels dies. For the background on my card I used some of the Oh So Ombre Designer Series Paper, which is another Sale-a-bration freebie! I added some Whisper White and Blushing Bride Baker's Twine and Resin Hearts from the new Snail Mail suite in the upcoming January-June Mini catalogue by way of embellishment. 

stamping up supplies canada

On the inside of  my Whisper White card base, I added another sweet little sentiment from the Darling Donkeys stamp set and another Resin Heart, which I coloured with my Dark Bermuda Bay Blends, as well as a strip of leftover DSP from the front panel.

I demonstrated this card in the following video:


Measurements:

4-1/4" x 11" Whisper White Thick card stock, scored at 5-1/2" 
4" x 5-1/4" Oh So Ombre Designer Paper 
2" x 5-1/4" Oh So Ombre Desiger Paper 
4-1/8" x 5-3/8" Blushing Bride card stock 
1-3/4" x 1-3/4" Blushing Bride card stock (x3) 
Scrap Whisper White card stock for stamping/die-cutting 
12" Snail Mail Baker's Twine
 
Be sure to check in tomorrow, New Year's Day 2021(!) for another Sale-a-bration sneak peek! Till then, be safe, stay well and have a very happy new year's eve!

stamping up supplies canada



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...