Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Countdown to Sale-a-bration - Approaching Perfection

 Happy Wednesday! I hope you are having a good week. Just a couple more days left in 2020, and if you're like me, you will be MORE than happy to say goodbye to this crazy year. I am continuing my countdown to Sale-a-bration today with projects that featuring the Approaching Perfection stamp set...


craft supplies in cambridge on

This set is SO much fun...with cheeky sentiments and images to make birthday cards for almost anyone. Check out this pretty birthday card I made using this set and the Paper Blooms Designer Series Paper...



craft supplies in cambridge on

I love the bold font of this Happy Birthday sentiment. I works perfectly on just about any card design. Here I stamped it in Night of Navy ink and die-cut  Whisper White and Blushing Bride labels using the Tasteful Labels dies. I embossed the Blushing Bride label using the Greenery Embossing folders...I love the subtle hint of texture it adds behind the sentiment. The flowers were punched from the Paper Blooms DSP using the Small Bloom punch and the new Strawberry Builder punch from the upcoming January-June Mini. The leaves were also punched using the Strawberry Builder punch...I can see myself using that punch A LOT...and for much more than just strawberries! Here is a closer look...

craft supplies in cambridge on

I love the added texture of the wooden leaves from the In Good Taste Elements...I brushed them with some Frost White Shimmer paint so the sparkle and shine. 

On the inside of the card I added a Whisper White panel on which I stamped another sentiment from the Approaching Perfection set, as well as some more punched flowers. I used some silver metallic pearls for the centres on all of my flowers. 
craft supplies in cambridge on

I demonstrated this card in the video below:

 
Measurements: 
5-1/2" x 8-1/2" Night of Navy card stock, scored at 4-1/4" 
4-1/8" x 5-3/8" Rococo Rose card stock 
4" x 5-1/4" Paper Blooms Designer Paper
 4" x 5-1/4" Whisper White card stock (for inside panel) 
Scrap Paper Blooms Designer Paper for punching flowers 
Scrap Whisper White and Rococo Rose card stock for die-cutting 
18" Playing with Patterns Night of Navy Ribbon

Thanks so much for stopping by today. See you again tomorrow for day 3 of my countdown!

craft supplies in cambridge on


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...