Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Last Chance for Lacy Petals

 Happy Tuesday, and happy June! I have to say, I am one VERY happy teacher to see the calendar turn to June. This has been THE LONGEST school year in history and I am so relieved that the end is in sight!

With the new month, comes a new promotion! The Last Chance promotion for the January-June Mini Catalogue starts today, with some deep discounts on retiring products. If there are retiring items on your Wish List you'll want to grab them before they sell out, because once they're gone, they are gone for good.


One item that is a must-have in my opinion is the Lacy Petals Dies, which are marking down to 50% off! These dies create absolutely gorgeously detailed flowers...check out this card I made with them:



delicate petals

Aren't those flowers stunning?? I die-cut them from Blushing Bride and So Saffron card stock, which I love paired with the Crumb Cake leaves and background. This card has a bit of a vintage feel, reminding me of afghans my mom used to make when I was a kid in the 70's! I used the new Macrame embossing folder on the background, which just adds to the 70's flair. The Basic White strip across the front of the card is stamped using one of the images in the coordinating Delicate Petals stamp set, which also has a 60's/70's vibe. Here's a closer look at those beautiful flowers...

delicate petals

In the centres of the flowers I used some Opal embellishments, which pick up the pick and yellow of the flowers. The Blushing Bride baker's twine I used is from the Snail Mail combo pack and is also retiring, so you'll want to grab some of that before it goes away too.

Now, I should mention that the coordinating Delicate Petals stamp set is NOT on sale, nor is the bundle, so this is one instance where you'll want to purchase the dies and stamp set separately to get the best deal.

If you still aren't convinced that you NEED these dies, I'll be demonstrating them in today's Live @ Five video over on my Facebook business page. Check it out for more Lacey Petals inspiration or catch the replay later in the day on my YouTube channel.

Thanks so much for stopping by this week. Have a terrific day!


delicate petals


Product List
Opal Rounds
[154289]
$10.25

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...