Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Blackberry Beauty

 Happy Tuesday! I hope your week is off to a smooth start. We are into week three of the school year and are gradually settling back into a routine. Here's hoping it continues and we make it through the year without any more closures!

This week Fall officially begins and I am turning my attention to one of my favourite suites in the Mini catalogue...Blackberry Beauty. Just look a the beautiful products included...


There is SO much to love about this suite, especially if you are a fall lover like me. Check out this project I made...

fall owl card

Is that owl, not gorgeous?? It is from the Ephemera pack and makes a beautiful focal point on my project. Paired with the Designer Paper, the elements in the Ephemera pack make for super-quick and easy projects. Take a closer look...

fall owl card

The background panel is a piece of Cinnaon Cider card stock on which I stamped the botanical images from the Beauty of Tomorrow stamp set in ink of the same tone. Then I embossed the panel with the TImber 3D embossing folder for subtle texture. The DSP is from the Blackberry Beauty pack and adds the perfect bit of shine with the gold foil accents. The sentiment is from the Heartfelt Wishes stamp set and is one of my new favourites. I added a bit of bling with some Gilded Gems for a quick and easy fall thank you card.

I'll be demonstrating this card and two others in today's Live @ Five video over on my Facebook page. I'd love it if you joined me live, but if you miss me, you can catch the replay shortly afterwards on my YouTube channel.

Thanks so much for stopping by today...have a great week!


fall owl card

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...