Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Painted Christmas Fun Fold

 Happy Tuesday! I hope your week is off to a good start. Can you believe that today is the last day of November?? The countdown to Christmas in on and time is running out to get your Christmas craft projects finished up. Today I have some inspiration for an easy take on an easel card using the beautiful Painted Christmas Suite...check this out:

fun fold christmas card

This centre-fold easel card starts out as a standard 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" card base and, with just a couple of extra cuts and an extra score line, ends up as a pretty fun fold that displays beautifully on a table top or mantel.

fun fold Christmas card

I used Designer Paper from the Painted Christmas pack that features a traditional red-and-green colour palette and beautiful watercolour-look images. The sentiments are from the Christmas to Remember stamp set, which is also part of this mega-suite. The ink colours I used included: Early Espresso, Evening Evergreen, Pear Pizzazz, Just Jade and Real Red.

fun fold Christmas card

Both of the sentiment labels and the horizontal red label were die-cut using the Seasonal Labels dies...if you haven't scooped those up yet, you need to! They are fantastic and coordinate perfectly with the Christmas Season stamp set.  The gold foil elements are from the Expressions in Ink Ephemera pack in the Annual Catalogue. I love how quickly and easily they add elegance to a project!

fun fold christmas card

The only embellishments I used here are some gold metallic pearls and a cute bow made from Real Red 3/8" Sheer ribbon...I am SERIOUSLY going to miss that stuff when it retires in January!

fun fold Christmas card

Join me live on my Facebook business page this afternoon at 5 pm ET for the complete how-to, including cutting and scoring measurements for this card. If you miss me live, the replay will post to my YouTube channel shortly afterwards and will include measurements in the video description.

Thanks for stopping by today...have a spectacular week!

fun fold Christmas card


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...