Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Eden's Garden

 Happy Tuesday and happy November! Can you believe October is already over? We are speeding toward Christmas and the new year!

Today marks the release of a brand-new suite of products called Eden's Garden. This suite includes a pre-release bundle from the January-June Mini Catalogue and coordinating accessories that are available only while supplies last. Check out all the goodness that is part of this offering...


To celebrate this new release, I am featuring these products all week long. Check out this pretty card I made...


I absolutely love the softness of the DistINKtive stamp images in this bundle. Now, here's a tip for getting the best possible stamped image...you need VERY little ink with these stamps. Because they are so finely carved, excess ink causes beading of the ink, which can lead to splotchy stamped images. If your ink pads are not super-dry, you'll likely find you get the best results by applying the ink with a sponge dauber. That's what I did for the images on my card and I love the soft result.

Now, let's talk for a minute about the GORGEOUS dies that come in the bundle. They are super-unique...we have nothing else like them and make the most beautiful labels, frames and edges for projects. The label on this card was cut using one of the dies...it is so pretty!


In addition to the stamps and dies, this promotion also includes BEAUTIFUL Specialty Designer Paper with gold foil accents on every sheet. The Soft Succulent and Evening Evergreen colour palette is simply stunning and super versatile. I've used a strip of the DSP on this project behind my label, embossing it with the Meadow Moments embossing folder to add subtle texture. 

On the inside of the card I stamped more images and another sentiment from the stamp set. 


I'll be featuring this card and two others using this suite of products in today's Facebook Live @ Five video over on my business page. Be sure to join me as I will showcase all of the beautiful products in this suite. If you miss me live you can catch the replay shortly afterwards on my YouTube channel. 

Thanks for stopping by today...have a spectacular week!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...