Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Merriest Moments

 Happy Tuesday...the LAST ONE of October! Have you started your Christmas cards yet? I know many people get annoyed by those of us who start thinking Christmas before Halloween, but when one has to hand make upwards of 200 cards, one has to start early, right??

I helped several folks get started on their holiday crafting this past weekend at my Heartwarming Holidays Virtual Retreat. We had a great day making cards, decor and gift items and a photo display, all using the Merriest Moments bundle from the Holiday Mini. Here is a sampling of what we made...


hybrid embossing folder

hybrid embossing folder

Hybrid embossing folder

hybrid embossing folder

Everyone had a wonderful time making these pretty projects! I had such fun designing them that I decided to feature the Merriest Moments bundle all week! Check out this pretty Christmas card I made...

Eden's garden

Do you recognize that gorgeous Designer Paper?? Unless you are a demonstrator, you likely don't! It is a brand-new, limited release product that will be available starting November 2nd, 2021 as part of the Eden's Garden promotion. The paper pack is called Ever Eden and it is utterly stunning! Featuring patterns in Soft Succulent and Evening Evergreen with gold foil accents this paper will take you through the holidays and right into spring and summer. I thought it worked perfectly with the gorgeous die-cut from the Merriest Moments bundle...what do you think?

Now if you're thinking that background die-cut looks smaller than it should, that's because it is! I did a little resizing to make it work behind a smaller label image...I so love the result! The little bitty Soft Succulent sprigs are cut using the Christmas Trimmings dies from another product from the Eden's Garden promotion called Ever Eden Cotton Paper. Now, if you remember the cotton paper we carried several years ago, this  stuff is similar, but lighter weight. It resembles tissue paper with one side that is finished smooth. It's hard to describe, so you'll need to check back next week when I'll be featuring these new products, both here on my blog and on my weekly Facebook Live @ Five. Here's a closer look at that gorgeous focal image...

edens garden

Did you notice those pretty red gems? Those are also part of the upcoming promotion and they are SOOO yummy!! 

On the inside of my card I wanted to showcase the beautiful stamp images that are part of the Merriest Moments stamp set. It is so easy to create beautiful festive arrangements with these images! In fact, if you don't have a cutting/embossing machine, the stamp set on it's own is a great investment!

eden's garden

As I mentioned above, I'll be demonstrating this card in today's Facebook Live @ Five at 5 pm ET over on my Facebook business page. Come and join me live...it's always lots of fun! If you miss me live you'll be able to catch the replay on my YouTube channel shortly afterwards. 

Thanks so much for stopping by this week. Have a fantastic day and a fabulous week!

edens garden


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...