Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Sparkle of the Season and a Flash Sale

 Happy Tuesday! I hope your week has begun well. Mine has been pretty exciting, as Stampin' Up!® has just announced a 24-hour flash sale for this week! 


On Wednesday, October 20th, for one day only, all red rubber cling stamp sets in the 2021/22 Annual Catalogue are ON SALE! Note that photopolymer stamp sets and those in the Holiday Mini are not part of the sale. Here's the full selection of sale stamps:



I think my favourite thing about this card is the fabulous purple, orange and black colour palette. I began with a piece of Highland Heather card stock and then sponged on Gorgeous Grape using Blender Brushes and sponge daubers. I love the spooky, cloudy look it gives. The moon started as a 1-3/4" white circle which I inked using Crushed Curry and Pumpkin Pie inks. I layered it over the stamped swirl image and then added a die-cut in black glimmer paper...LOVE that stuff! I added a strip of Cute Halloween Designer Paper and a die-cut sentiment. Add some glittery bats and a little bling and you have a quick, easy and fabulous Halloween card! Here's a closer look...



On the inside of the card I stamped some stars in Crushed Curry and more bats in black. Such a fun card for just about any Halloween lover!



I'll be demonstrating this card and two others featuring this stamp set in today's Facebook Live @ Five over on my Facebook Business page at 5 pm ET. Plan to join me or catch the replay shortly afterwards on my YouTube channel.

Thanks for stopping by this week...be sure to check out the flash sale tomorrow!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...