Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Flowing Flowers Fun Fold

 Happy Tuesday! Its the 15th of the month which means it is time for another Stamping Symphony Blog Hop! This month we are all about celebrating Sale-a-bration! There are just two weeks left to grab your freebies, so what better time to showcase some of the awesomeness you can earn FREE during this amazing promotion?!?

Now, this week I am also focusing on the beautiful Flowing Flowers stamp set from the Jan-June Mini catalogue and I realized that it pairs perfectly with the gorgeous patterns in the Friendly Hello Designer Paper pack. Check this out...

blog hop

The best part about this card is that it is a fun fold...a simple, but pretty easel card that looks absolutely darling sitting on a desk. 
blog hop

To create my focal image, I stamped two of the smaller flower images on Basic White card stock, inking my stamp with sponge daubers using Fresh Freesia and Highland Heather inks. I love the soft ombre look this produces. The larger flower is stamped in Highland Heather ink on Fresh Freesia card stock. I used my Wink of Stella to add shimmer and blend out the ink slightly. Then I fussy cut all three flowers and arranged them on a doily. I die-cut  scalloped circle from some Shimmer Vellum to put behind my doily...I love the subtle hint of shimmer behind the doily! 

I used the Bough punch to punch some stems and sprigs from another pattern in the Friendly Hello pack and arranged them behind my blooms. The sentiment is stamped in Basic Gray ink and die-cut using the Ornate Frames dies. 
blog hop

I added some white Glittered Organdy ribbon and a few In-Color gems for even more sparkle and shine. 
 
blog hop

On the inside of the card, because it is visible when the easel is standing open, I added another piece of Friendly Hello DSP as well as a scalloped rectangle, die-cut using the Stitched So Sweetly dies. The rectangle is popped up with dimensionals to provide a catch for my easel. Isn't that just the prettiest, springiest birthday card?? 

Check out the video below for the how-to on this and two other card using this gorgeous stamp set!




In the meantime, hop along with us! 

You are here > Leena - A La Cards < You are here




Thanks for stopping by...have a great week!

Product List
Bough Punch
[157711]
$24.00

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...