Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Rainbow of Happiness

 Happy Tuesday! The week has gotten off to a VERY snowy start here in Southern Ontario, as we received 34 cm (13") of snow yesterday! We haven't had a storm like that in quite some time and everything pretty much ground to a halt. Despite the yucky wintry weather, the sun was shining in my studio, as I had a good play with the Rainbows of Happiness bundle. Check out this cute card...



jan june mini 2022

Now, doesn't that brighten up a gloomy January day? I used a piece of the fabulous Abstract Beauty Designer Paper for my background...aren't those splashes of gold foil fantastic?? I played up the gold foil accents by adding a gold foil mat behind my DSP panel. I used Just Jade, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie and Magenta Madness to build my rainbows. The Brilliant Rainbow dies make it super-easy to quickly cut lots of rainbows in various colours. I die-cut my clouds from the new Mother of Pearl specialty paper...they are so sparkly!

jan jun mini 2022

The sentiment from the Rainbow of Happiness stamp set is simply perfect for this cheery card. I added a bit of Fan Baker's Twine in Night of Navy as a wee accent, but this card really doesn't need much! I also added some Wink of Stella to the arches of each rainbow...because every rainbow should shimmer a little, right?

jan jun mini 2022

On the inside I added a Basic White panel on which I stamped another sentiment from the Rainbow of Happiness stamp set as well as some adorable little hearts. I used the remaining die-cut pieces to add another rainbow to the lower right corner to add a little extra colour.

I'll be demonstrating this card and two others using this adorable bundle in today's Live @ Five video over on my Facebook business page. Plan to join me live or catch the replay shortly afterwards on my YouTube channel.

Thanks for stopping by this week...stay warm and have a great week!

jan jun mini 2022


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...