Sunday, January 2, 2022

Saleabration Countdown Day 6: Catching Butterflies

 Happy Sunday...and welcome to Day 6 of my countdown to Sale-a-bration 2022. Today I am all about the adorable Catching Butterflies stamp set. The image of the girl in this set reminds me of my niece...barefoot, in a dress, outdoors catching butterflies. That is SO something she would do! I have had such fun playing with this set and experimenting with different ideas. Here are a few I've come up with:

saleabration 2022
I used some of the new Abstract Beauty Specialty Designer Paper on this one...LOVE that stuff!


saleabration 2022
More Abstract Beauty DSP here...with heat embossed butterflies...so pretty!


saleabration 2022
This is a swap card I received...so cute!


saleabration 2022

I am so loving this birthday card! I used another pattern from the Abstract Beauty DSP pack for the background. The sheets in this pack are 4" x 6", so there is absolutely ZERO waste! The 3/4" horizontal strip is what I cut off the background layer! Instead of a butterfly net, I wanted my sweet girl to be holding a bunch of balloons, so I stamped the balloon image from the Penguin Place stamp set and fussing cut them out. The sentiment is from the Awesome Otters set. I used one of the label dies from the Potted Succulents dies for the sentiment.


To colour the image I used Light Flirty Flamingo for the dress, Dark and Light Petal Pink for the skin tones and Light So Saffron and Light Crumb Cake for the hair. 

I added some Blushing Bride twine and a few In-Colour Gems to embellish.


On the inside I added a sentiment from the Catching Butterflies stamp set, which works beautifully for a birthday card. 

I'll be demonstrating this card in today's Facebook Live at 5 pm ET over on my Facebook Business page. Join me live or catch the replay shortly afterwards on my YouTube channel

Thanks for stopping by today...join me tomorrow for the final day of my countdown!

saleabration 2022


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...