Monday, January 3, 2022

Saleabration Countdown Day 7: Friendly Hello

 Happy Monday! Just one more sleep until the launch of the new January-June Mini Catalogue and Sale-a-bration 2022...who's excited??

Today is the final day of my week-long countdown to launch day...and I've saved my very favourite Sale-a-bration freebie for last! The Friendly Hello bundle includes a fabulous stamp set and coordinating Designer Paper pack and is utterly FANTASTIC! Check out some of the samples I've made:

saleabration 2022

saleabration 2022

saleabration 2022

saleabration 2022

Saleabration 2022
This is a swap card I received recently...love all the pattern and texture

saleabration 2022
Another pretty swap card

saleabration 2022

I am so IN LOVE with this Designer Paper pack! So many beautiful patterns in soft pastels and bright spring-like colours. It sure makes me dream of warmer days on this frigid January morning! I used two different patterns on this simple fun fold. I absolutely love the combination of Pool Party, black and white...it's such a stunning palette!

I used the new Hive 3D embossing folder on the white inset panel...this is one that is going to get A TON of use in my studio! The flowers are stamped in black and then inked using a sponge dauber...super quick and easy way to colour! The leaves and sprigs behind the flowers are punched from Basic Black and Pool Party card stock using the Bough punch...another must-have from the new Mini. I used the Potted Succulents Dies to cut the sentiment label.

saleabration 2022

Can you see the hint of sparkle on the black leaves? I added Wink of Stella and they really shimmer in real life...it is so hard to capture that with a camera.  I added some Sheer Pool Party ribbon and some new Classic Matte Dots to embellish.

I demonstrated this card in the video below:




Thanks for following along with my countdown for the past week. I hope you're inspired to create pretty things with all of the Sale-a-bration freebies you are going to earn!

See you tomorrow for launch day!

saleabration 2022
Product List
Bough Punch
[157711]
$24.00

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful project, Leena! Love, love, love it! Definitely going to case!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of the prettiest cards with this stamp set and paper that I have seen. Thank you for sharing and especially for the video! 🌸🌸🌸

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...