Tuesday, March 15, 2022

A Flowering Rain Boots Fun Fold

 Happy Tuesday! Can you believe the first day of spring is just FIVE days away! Hallelujah!! I am SO over cold and snow...bring on April showers and May flowers. This month, our Stamping Symphony blog hop is all about spring. Check out this easy fun fold I made using the Flowering Rain Boots bundle...


I've done variations on this fun fold in the past, but I am SO loving the bright, cheerful colour palette on this one! I used Granny Apple Green, Polished Pink and Bumblebee. Now if that doesn't say spring, I don't know what does! The DSP comes from the colour family 6" x  6" packs...I'm desperately afraid they are going to retire and I have A TON of it left! Expect to see lots of these patterns from me in the weeks to come ;)


I stamped the rain boot image on a piece of New Horizons DSP...it is the pattern with the pink water color wash...and I love the added texture it gives the stamped image. The tulips are stamped in Bumblebee ink and the leaves and stems are Granny Apple Green.

This fold is great because it still stands on a desk and is a bit of a twist on a standard tent-fold card.



The front flap opens to reveal another panel with a greeting and space to write a short message. I also added some more tulips, but those could be omitted for more space to write. Another option, if you have a longer message, is to write on the back side of the card base.


I'll be demonstrating this card and two others with the Flowering Rain Boots Bundle in today's Facebook Live @ Five over on my Facebook business page. All of the measurements will be posted in the video description for easy, one-stop crafting. If you are unable to join me live you can catch the replay over on my YouTube channel shortly afterwards, where I will also post the measurements for you. 

Now it's time to hop on over to Sandy's blog to see what gorgeousness she has in store...

You are here > Leena - A La Cards < You are here


Sandy - Lolly & Sand 


Barb – JustBStamping


Jen - Stamping with Jen 


Laurel - Laurel Davis Crafted 

Thanks so much for stopping by today...have a super week!


Product List

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...