Wednesday, July 27, 2022

A Christmas in July Fun Fold

 Happy Christmas in July week! Although I am no where near ready to think about Christmas (or even the first day of school) yet, each summer I like to take a week and celebrate Christmas in July in honour of the launch of the July-December Mini Catalogue. So, last Saturday I held my annual Christmas in July Virtual Stamp Camp featuring the beautiful Boughs of Holly Suite. I've been sharing some of the projects we made over on my Instagram and Facebook accounts and I featured three fun projects in this week's Facebook Live. One of the projects I demonstrated was this fabulous Arrow Fold card...


Now, I'll admit, the first time I ever saw this fun fold I thought it was WAY too involved for me to try. But then I saw so many beautiful designs with it I decided to give it a go. That was a couple of years ago and I have been hooked ever since. It really isn't nearly as hard as it looks! And it is SO worth the effort.

On this design I really wanted to highlight the gorgeous Boughs of Holly Designer Paper. It truly does ALL of the work on this card. The poinsettia images are all fussy-cut from the DSP. The only thing I stamped is the sentiment label!



I used the Handmade Wishes bundle to stamp and punch my label. It is a bit of a hidden gem in the mini catalogue, but is fantastic! I love the shape of this label and all of the various sentiments and images included in the stamp set make it super-versatile. I'll definitely be using this one A LOT this season!

As I mentioned above, I demonstrated this card in this week's Facebook live video. The replay is posted below and all of the measurements are included in the video description:


Enjoy trying this fun fold...it really isn't too hard! 

Thanks for stopping by today...have a great week!



Product List
Paper Snips
[103579]
$15.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...