Tuesday, August 23, 2022

A Storybook Gnomes Easel Card

 Happy Tuesday! I can't believe there is just one week left in August...where has the summer gone?? It has definitely been a more relaxing one than the past few, so I actually (almost) feel ready to start a new school year. 

With the end of August approaching it means that Sale-a-bration is also coming to an end. Just one more week to take advantage of the opportunity to grab fabulous free products with a qualifying order. 

This week I have been having a blast playing with the Storybook Gnomes suite from the July-December Mini Catalogue. There are so many cute ways to use the products in the suite from the DSP to the stamp set to the dies...I just can't seem to stop playing with them! Check out this adorable easel card I made...


Seriously...how cute are these little gnomes?? I paired images from the stamp set with die-cut trees and Christmas lights from the Spruced Up Outlines dies and cute snowdrifts made with the Cloud Punch to create a festive scene. 


I used two different patterns from the Storybook Gnomes Designer Paper pack...LOVE that stuff! The gnomes are coloured using Stampin' Blends. I also used Blends to colour the strings of die-cut lights. I just cut them in white and then coloured them to coordinate with my card. So cute and so easy!


This little guy playing peekaboo with his hat just melts my heart...so stinkin' cute! 

I demonstrated this card and two others in my Facebook live this week. Check out the replay on my YouTube channel below...


All of the measurements for all three cards are included in the video description on my YouTube channel...just scroll down to find them. My goal is to make it as easy as possible for you to find what you need to recreate the projects! The full supply list for this card is below...happy stamping!

Thanks for stopping by this week. Have a great day!



Product List
Cloud Punch
[157749]
$26.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...