Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Apple Harvest Good Luck

 Happy Tuesday...and happy second-to-last day of August! Can you believe September is almost here?? I sure can, because I have to be back at work on the 1st!  Time sure flies when you're on summer vacation!This is the first year since pre-Covid that I actually feel rested and ready to start a new school year. I'm so very thankful for a rejuvenating break!

With the start of the school year I often like to give some of my colleagues a little something to start the year off right. The new Apple Harvest stamp set and coordinating Apple Blossom dies were the obvious choice for this year's cards! Check it out...


Now, I need to make sure you're aware that while the Apple Harvest stamp set is in the Holiday Mini and available right now, the coordinating dies are not. They are part of the Perfect Partners promotion that launches September 1st. The promo includes coordinating dies for several stamp sets from both the Annual and Mini catalogues...including this one! 

The set includes dies that cut out the stamped images from the Apple Harvest stamp set (like the apples I used on my card) as well as dies to build a branch full of apple blossoms, a cute scalloped border die and a fabulous label. These dies will only be available during this promotion, while supplies last, so be sure to grab them early!


I used Stampin' Blends in Real Red, So Saffron and Granny Apple Green to colour my apples. The striped DSP in the background is from the soon-retiring Wonderful World Saleabration pack and the black and white plaid behind the apples is from the Rustic Harvest pack. The sentiment is stamped and die-cut using the Charming Sentiments bundle.

Check out the video below for a step-by-step demonstration of this card and two others using this fabulous bundle:


Thanks for stopping by today...have a great week!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...