Thursday, September 15, 2022

A Fall Gift Box and a Blog Hop

 Happy Thursday! Today is a BIG Day around here! Not only is it time for our monthly Stamping Symphony Blog Hop, but it is also FLASH SALE day! What's on sale, you ask? Oh, only every stamp set in the Annual Catalogue (with the exception of Host-exclusive sets)! Yep...you read that right. For 24 hrs, today only, Annual Catalogue stamp sets are on sale for 15% off. This sale happens exactly once a year and today is the day. So, after hopping along with us, head on over to my online store and score some deals on stamps!


Now on to our blog hop. This month we are all about Fall projects, but the challenge was to make anything BUT a card. So, I made this adorable treat box that would make a perfect little place-setting gift for Thanksgiving dinner...



I absolutely adore fall and all that it brings. Cooler temperatures, brightly coloured leaves, and, of course, pumpkins! The images in the Hello Harvest stamp set make my fall-loving heart happy. I used a soft orange (Pale Papaya) to colour my pumpkin, which sets it off nicely against the darker shades in the Rustic Harvest Designer Paper.  Now, can you guess where the die-cut leaf and sprig came from?? They are from the Ranunculus dies! They just happened to be stored along with my Rustic Pumpkin dies and caught my eye as being perfect to pair with my stamped pumpkin. 

The belly band slides off the box to reveal pretty patterns from the Rustic Harvest DSP...I can't get enough of that paper!


The box opens up to reveal a pocket that is sized to fit several treat-size candy bars or a gift card or pumpkin spice tea bags...so many possibilities! There is space on the inside flap to write a brief personalized greeting as well. Gotta love a gift that doubles as a card!


I demonstrated this box in my Facebook live this week. You can catch the replay on my YouTube channel below. Start at about 36:00 to see how this box comes together. (Or watch the entire video for more ideas with the Rustic Harvest suite!)



Now, hop on over and see what Sandy is up to...



Thanks so much for stopping by this week. Don't forget to shop the stamp sale...Have a fabulous day!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...