Sunday, March 26, 2023

Nested Friends

 Happy Spring! With the official arrival of the new season and my first robin sighting of 2023, I am celebrating with the fabulous Nested Friends bundle. This bundle is one that I originally passed over in the January-April Mini, but then took another look at after seeing some cute samples. So, wouldn't you know I ordered it and I LOVE IT! 


Check out these projects I made with it...









The last three are ones that I demonstrated in this week's Facebook Live video. You can catch the replay on my YouTube channel. Measurements for each card are included in the video description for easy one-stop inspiration!



Thanks so much for stopping by this week...happy Spring!

Product List
Blender Pens
[102845]
$16.50

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...