Sunday, March 19, 2023

Rain or Shine

 Happy last full day of winter!! Although it sure doesn't feel like it here in southern Ontario, the calendar says springs begins tomorrow! Now if we could just get the weather to read the calendar we can get on with the sunshine, warm temperatures and spring flowers!

To help get us into the springtime mindset, I've been featuring the Rain or Shine suite all week long and I am absolutely LOVING the adorable little characters and their rainy-day shenanigans. Check out this fabulous suite...

 I had such fun designing these projects...








The final three projects are the ones I demonstrated in this week's Facebook Tuesday Live @ Five video. You can catch the replay by clicking the image below. If you'd like to recreate any of the projects, all of the measurements are in the video description on my YouTube channel. I have to say, making the sweet cards made the cold, snowy weather we've had all week seem not quite so bad! 


Thanks for checking in...have a spectacular week...and happy spring!

Product List
Cloud Punch
[157749]
$26.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...