Sunday, June 11, 2023

Earthen Elegance

 Well, hello! It's been a minute since I posted, hasn't it?? 

So much has happened over the past two months, I don't even know where to start. There was good (the Stampin' Up! incentive trip to Norway), there was bad (the passing of a student at school) and there was downright ugly (I had a HORRIBLE case of Covid). Add it all up and you have a blogger who has been a wee bit distracted! Of course, I haven't stopped stamping...and have been through all of it (well, not through Covid...that was NASTY!) and if you check out my Instagram or Facebook feed you'll see what I've been up to. 

With the end of the school year drawing near, I am hoping to get back to my weekly summary post of my product of the week. This past week I have been featuring the gorgeous Earthen Elegance suite. It was at the top of my wish list when the new Annual Catalogue came out and it has been such fun to play with. Here is the suite:


The fabulous Designer Paper is on sale this month! Grab a pack or two at a discount...trust me, you'll thank me later.

Here are some projects I made featuring this suite:









The last three are ones that I demonstrated in my weekly Facebook Live. You can catch the replay on my YouTube channel below:


As always, all of the measurements for the projects in my videos are listed right in the video description, for one-stop inspiration. 

Thanks for stopping by this week...fingers crossed I see you next week too!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...