Sunday, June 18, 2023

Gone Fishing

 When I first laid eyes on the Gone Fishing suite in the 2023/24 Annual Catalogue, I immediately thought of my mom. She is an amazing fisherwoman and I knew I had to have it to make cards for her. My nephew has also learned the tricks of the trade from my mom and spends every summer evening at Grammy's by the water with a pole in hand. There's even a friendly competition to see who can land the biggest fish each summer. I had great fun playing with this amazing suite and hope you enjoy these ideas to inspire your own creativity...









There is so much amazing detail in this suite...especially the dies! I had such fun creating different types of fishing tackle, not only to put in the die-cut tackle box, but also for my fishing vest. The last three cards pictured above are ones I make in my Facebook Live...you can check it out below. All of the measurements for each project are included in the video description on YouTube for easy, one-stop inspiration. Enjoy!



Thanks for stopping by this week...happy stamping!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...