Sunday, July 9, 2023

Inked Botanicals

 The Inked Botanicals suite is one that didn't really grab my attention when I first saw it in the 2023/24 Annual Catalogue. I thought it was pretty, but nothing special. Then, of course, I quickly changed my mind after spending some time creating with it. So many pretty possibilities! Check out some of the projects I created this week using this suite...














The first three cards use various ink techniques, including emboss resist, blurred watercolour and ink blending. The images in this stamp set really lend themselves well to various techniques and it was fun to get messy!
The final three cards are the ones I demonstrated in this week's Facebook Live. You can catch the replay on my YouTube channel or by clicking the link below. All of the measurements for all three projects are included in the video description on YouTube for easy crafting along. 


Thanks for stopping by this week...make it a great day!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...