Sunday, July 2, 2023

Masterfully Made

 Ahhh...finally...summer is here! The school year is over and I am officially on vacation! The best thing about summer is that I can put my full energy into my Stampin' Up! business without the worries of my day job spoiling my fun! 

I am kicking off summer playing with one of my favourite suites from the Annual Catalogue: Masterfully Made. I love everything about this suite, but the thing that grabbed my attention from the get-go was the fabulous Designer Paper. I have had so much fun playing with it and the coordinating stamps and dies this week! Check out some of my creations below:







The last three projects are ones that I demonstrated in this week's Facebook Live. You can catch the replay on my YouTube channel or by clicking the link below. All of the measurements for each project are included in the video description.




Thanks so much for stopping in this week...enjoy the summer sunshine!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...