Monday, November 8, 2010

My baby bro's Birthday

My baby brother turned 35 on Saturday...I was shocked to realize he is that old...and then realized I'm gonna be 40 next June!  How the heck did we get so darned old?!?
Anyhow, he has his own exterior home renovation business called Aluminate and he drives a black pick-up truck.  Here is the card  made for him...
I used the Loads of Love stamp set and the Welcome Neighbour set from last year's Sale-a-bration.

This is a slider card...when you pull the tab, the sentiment appears and the truck drives down the road.

Here's a close-up of my brother in the truck (except he doesn' t really have that much hair!!)
I had fun with this card.  It involved lots of colouring, cutting and using my Stamp-a-ma-jig and took over an hour to make, but it was worth it.  My brother loved it!   I wish I had the energy to give you a step by step guide to making it, but it is now 10:22 pm and I have to be up at 5:00 am for a band practice.  I NEED to sleep.  I just wanted to get this posted because I said I would!  I'll check in tomorrow with a more informative post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...