Friday, September 30, 2011

...ok...so what happend to the week???

I think I have a problem.  I seem to be losing long stretches of time.  I could swear it was just Sunday night and now here it is Friday already!  Not that I'm complaining...I love it when the work week flies by; but I am a little concerned over just how quickly time is passing these days.  Tomorrow is October first, for goodness sake!!  How the heck did that happen??  Tomorrow is also World Card-making Day and though I am not holding an event to mark the occasion, I will most certainly be busy making cards!  I have exactly one week to get my booth ready for my debut at the Rockton World's Fair.  Talk about a ton to get done!  My To-Do list is literally a page and a half long!!  Tomorrow is all about getting my display projects done, so the rubber will be burning in my house tomorrow!  For now I have a cute little giftcard holder I created for a recent class.  Check this out:
Giftcard holder featuring the Snow Much Fun set and the Top Note die.
Cute, huh?  I love this Snow Much Fun set!  That chubby little snowman is the cutest!!  I designed this project for a class on watercolouring with aquapainters I did earlier in the month.  My ladies loved it!  This is certainly one of those lots-of-bang-for-not-much-effort projects.  I used the top note die to cut the base, and was able to cut all the layers at once...gotta love the Big Shot!  I used lots of new product too:  Dazzling Details on the hat and buttons, a mini jingle bell as the pompom on the hat and the new snowburst embossing folder on the inside pocket to add some texture and interest to the inside of the card.  The whole thing pivots on the brad that holds it together at the top.  Such a simple design, yet so cute! 
I am going to try really hard to be more consistent in my posting this next week, but I honestly can't make any promises.  I have SO much to do to get ready for the fair I almost need to take the week off work to get it all done!  I will try to keep you updated on my progress and post photos of projects as I complete them.  In the meantime, enjoy the weekend!

1 comment:

  1. This is JUST WAY TOOO CUTE!!!!
    tfs:)
    i just have to cased it for my Consider It cased week!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...