Monday, April 16, 2012

No Stamping??

Today's post has no stamping on the front of it!!  I know...you're thinking what's up with that, right?  Well, at this month's meeting for my Tri-City stampers team we focused on the brayer and a did two make-n-takes that featured that handy-dandy tool.  The card that follows is one we made.  Now before you think I'm a genius or something, let me say that this card is a complete CASE of Michelle Zindorf, Goddess of the Brayer.  She creates the most unbelievably beautiful work with ink and that little rubber roller.  You have to check out her blog and you'll see exactly what I mean.  In the meantime, check out this beautiful, if somewhat unusually-sized card:

9" x 4" card (fits in standard business letter envelope) featuring my brayer and the bird builder punch.

Inside of card with little birds from Clearly For You (another one that's on the Retiring List!) and sentiment from Pursuit of Happiness.
Cool, eh?  I fell in love with this card when I saw it on Michelle's blog and knew I had to do it for my team meeting.  Michelle takes the time to post detailed tutorials with her projects so recreating it was easy.  Head on over to her blog and check it out.
In case you missed it yesterday the Retiring Stamp Sets list was posted by Stampin' Up!.  I have SEVENTY sets that are going bye-bye, so I am going to make the most of them while I still can and feature as many as I can on this little blog over the next month or so.  If you see something that you just have to have, make sure you order it by May 31st...after that it will be gone for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...