Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Smooches for Mom

I just can't get enough of the new Summer Smooches DSP!  I am absolutely loving the bright, cheerful patterns and the coordinating Bright Blossoms stamp set.  I used both in today's projects...

Sweet Gift Ensemble for Mom featuring the Bright Blossoms stamp set and Summer Smooches DSP

Card for Mom with matching envelope

Inside view

Sweet little purse...perfectly sized for jewelry for Mom!
I adore the new Petite Purse die!  It is SO sweet and easy to assemble!  I see many more petite purses in my future!  I also don't know how we ever did without the diagonal plate for the Simply Scored...I love creating my own coordinating envelopes; and it's so fast and easy!  With all these great new products its hard to believe we are nearing the launch of a new catalogue!  I can't wait to see what new goodies Stampin' Up has in store for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...