Friday, May 24, 2013

Mosaic Thanks

Happy Friday!!  Thank goodness the weekend is here...I have so much to get done in so little time!  Check out this project:

Thank you card featuring the new Quatrefancy DSP with sentiment from Sassy Salutations
Lots of fun colour and pattern going on here!  I used three different patterns from the new Quatrefancy Specialty DSP pack and punched each one with my mosaic punch.  I love the way the little four-petal flower from the Itty Bitty shapes pack works so well with the mosaic shape!  I also really like the way the bright colours (Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango and Island Indigo) pop against the black background.  Here are a couple more shots of this fun card:


Inside view
For the inside I stamped one of the mosaic shapes from the Mosaic Madness stamp set in each of the three colours and then punched and popped them using dimensionals.  Of course, I couldn't resist adding a little bling :)

I hope you have great plans this weekend that include a little stamping time.  Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...