Friday, May 31, 2013

Today's the Day!!!

It's here!!  The new 2013-14 Annual Catalogue goes live TODAY! 

Click here to view the catalogue online!
We'll be able to start placing orders as of 2:00 pm (EDT) today.  I have my order all ready to go, so the race will be on to see whose order gets shipped first...mine or yours! :)

I have a project to show you that uses more new products from this magnificent book.  Take a look:

Hello card featuring the Mosaic Madness and Happy Day stamp sets.

I thought this was an appropriate card for today, as we say HELLO to the new catty!   I used loads of new products on this one.  Here is a quick list, along with their product numbers just in case you want to add them to your wishlist!
Mosaic Madness stamp set (CM 130249, WM 130246)
Happy Day stamp set (CM 130297,130294)
Modern Medley DSP (126926)
Modern Mosaic TIEF (129984)
Mosaic Punch (131267)
Essentials Hardware Clips (129964)
Coastal Cabana card stock (131297)

If you are local to me and would like to see these products in person be sure to stop by my New Catalogue Open House tomorrow afternoon.  I'd love to see you and personally hand you your FREE copy of the catalogue!  If you can't make it drop me a quick email and I will send you a copy for free :)

Now just a reminder that today is also the LAST day you can order from the Spring Catalogue.  If there are items in there that you just love that are not in the new Annual catty, be sure to add them to your order before the end of the day today.  As of midnight, those fabulous items will be gone for good :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...