Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Chalk Talk for Dad

Today I have another masculine project for you.  I always find myself focusing on Man-cards at this time of year, with Father's Day just a couple of weeks away.  The layout of this card was based on this month's new sketch for my Monthly Sketch Inspiration.  Here is the sketch:



Man Card featuring the Hearts A-flutter and Chalk Talk stamp sets and Soho Subway DSP

Inside view with sentiment from Delightful Dozen
Soho Subway DSP is quickly becoming a go-to for masculine cards for me.  I just love the colour pallette and patterns.  It made putting this project together a piece of cake.  Give this sketch a try...I am looking forward to playing with it more this month.  I'll be sure to show you what I come up with!


1 comment:

  1. I just LOVE this card!!! All the patterns and textures happening is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...