Monday, December 2, 2013

Cyber Monday Deals!

Happy Cyber Monday!  I hope you had a wonderful weekend!  Today I have lots to share with you...the most exciting news being some fabulous today-only deals from Stampin' Up!  Check them out:



Reg. $32.95  Sale Price:  $23.07
 
 

Reg. $30.95  Sale Price:  $21.67
 


Reg. $18.95  Sale Price:  $13.27

 

Reg. $18.50  Sale Price:  $12.95

 
Reg. $6.50  Sale Price:  $4.55
 


Reg. $4.95  Sale Price:  $3.47


Don't forget that these deals are good today only...and the rest of the Holiday Sale items expire at midnight tonight too!  

As if all these great deals weren't enough, I have a fun little project to share with you.  This past weekend I held my Customer Appreciation Open House and I wanted to make little favours for everyone to take home with them as a little thank you for attending.  Here is what I made:

Upcycled Embellishment containers turned into sweet treat holders.
I have a TON of empty embellishment containers and needed to find a use for them, so this was the perfect project.  I Washi'd the sides, added punched 2-1/2" circles on the top and bottom and decorated them with some bling and a label made with the Gift for You single stamp.  You'd never know what they were in their previous lives...my customers didn't until I told them!  (They were too distracted by the yummy chocolate inside.)


These really were quick and easy...so much so that I am making more to give my students as last-day-before Christmas-Holidays treats!  Time to order more Washi tape ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...