|Any Occasion card featuring the Faux Tile technique using the Flowering Flourishes stamp set.|
Here is how I created this look:
- I started by stamping the flourish image twice on a 4"x4" piece of Whisper White card stock using Versamark ink. Then I heat embossed in white.
- I cut the 4"x4" card stock into 1" squares.
- I sponged each little square with Marina Mist, Island Indigo and then Always Artichoke ink.
- I sponged the edges of each square lightly with Basic Gray ink.
- I covered each square with Versamark ink and then heat embossed using Glassy Glaze Enamel (retired from Stampin' Up!). I repeated this step a second time for an even finish.
- I glued each square onto a 4-1/8" square piece of Basic Gray card stock.
- I added the ribbon and Antique Brad.
- I glued the whole thing on to a 5"x5" card base in Smoky Slate.