Thursday, November 27, 2014

Ho Ho Ho!

A very happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends!  I hope you have a wonderful day celebrating with family and friends!

Today I have another project for my upcoming Last Chance Holiday Card Buffet this weekend.  Check it out:

Christmas card featuring the Holiday Home, Many Merry Stars and Good Greetings stamp sets.
The inspiration for this card came from one I saw on Pinterest designed by Teneale Williams.  I began by embossing some Cherry Cobbler Core'dinations card stock using the Lucky Stars TIEF.  I sanded it lightly and adhered it to a Crumb Cake card base.  The star image, from the Many Merry Stars stamp set, is stamped in Cherry Cobbler ink on Crumb Cake card stock.  The Santa image, from the Holiday Home set,  is stamped in Early Espresso ink.  I die cut the star using the Stars framelits.

The focal image is layered on a piece of Under the Tree Specialty DSP that I layered on a slightly wider piece of Champagne glimmer paper.  I added some Champagne glimmer stars, a Vintage Faceted Button and some Cherry Cobbler baker's twine to pull it all together.

On the inside I stamped the sentiment from the Good Greetings (retired) set and added Santa's sleigh, stamped off in Early Espresso ink.
Another quick and easy one...hope my guests like it!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...