Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Northern Lights

For my techniques class this month I decided to have a go at the Northern Lights technique.  This is a brand new one to me, but I have to admit, I really like it!  Here is my first project using the technique and the tutorial from Splitcoast stampers:

Birthday card featuring the Lovely as a Tree and Wetlands stamp sets.
Kinda cool, huh?  I kept it pretty simple to allow for the Aurora Borealis to shine ;)  I used the pine tree image from Lovely as a Tree and the sentiment from the Wetlands set.  The background is embossed using the Woodgrain TIEF.  The only embellishment is a couple of mini silver brads.

Be sure to check out the Online Clearance Rack this Friday for Stampin' Up!'s Year End Closeout deals.  Up to 80% off retired and discontinued products!  But act fast if you see something you like...deals like these will sell out quickly.  Order through my webstore to ensure you don't miss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...