Monday, April 4, 2016

Hello Sweet Pea!

...and hello Monday. It is a crazy snowy one here in southern Ontario...so much snow...more than we had all winter! It can go away any time now...I'm ready for spring!
Today I have a card that will certainly put you in a springy frame-of-mind...inspired by my sweet friend Michelle Suit:

Baby card featuring the Friends and Flowers stamp set with sentiment from Tin of Cards.
Is that not the sweetest? I pulled out two colours I rarely use for this one: Garden Green and Pear Pizzaz. The pea pod and leaves are stamped in Garden Green ink on card stock of the same colour and then punched using the Festive Flower Builder punch. The little baby inside the pea pod is stamped in Garden Green ink on Pear Pizzazz card stock. I built the little pea plant on a 2-1/4" circle punched from Have a Cuppa DSP. I layered it on a gold metallic doily that I flipped over so the white side was showing. The little white flower is punched from Whisper White card stock using the Itty Bitty Accents punch pack. I added a little It's My Party enamel dot to the centre.




The background panel is a piece of Pear Pizzazz card stock that I ran through the Big Shot with the Large Polka Dot TIEF and punched using the Curvy Corner Trio punch. I wrapped it with some Crushed Curry baker's twine before adhering my focal image and adhering it to a Garden Green card base. The sentiment is from the Tin of Cards stamp set and is stamped in Soft Suede ink on Kraft card stock. I die-cut the little plant marker using the Handpicked Framelits.

On the inside I added a Whisper White panel on which I stamped the little pea pod and the sentiment from the Happy Happenings stamp set in Garden Green ink.

Here's hoping the weather where you are is a little more spring-like than here...and if not, that this projects brought a little hint of spring to your day. Have a great week!


Product List
Big Shot
[113439]
$136.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...