Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Thinking of You

This certainly is the week of CASE'd cards! I had one for you on Monday that was inspired by my friend Michelle Suit and now today I have one that was inspired by Dena Rekow...check it out:

Thinking of you card featuring the Botanical Builder Framelits with sentiment from A Dozen Thoughts
I began with a 4" x 5-1/4" piece of Whisper White card stock and then layered 3/4" strips of Basic Gray card stock on it to get the wide stripes. I love the bold background they provide. The sentiment is stamped in Basic Gray ink right on the Whisper White base.

The flowers are die cut using the Botanical Builder Framelit dies. I used Pool Party, Bermuda Bay and Wild Wasabi card stock. I added some detail to the larger leaf with the Botanical Blooms stamp set and Wild Wasbi ink. Then it was just a matter of arranging and adhering my flowers...pretty simple, really. The final touch was a few rhinestones for some sparkle.

Inside view with sentiment from the Timeless Love stamp set.
On the inside I layered a piece of Whisper White card stock on which I stamped the sentiment from the Timeless Love stamp set in Basic Gray ink. I added another little die-cut flower and leaf and a single rhinestone.

I will be offering this card as part of my Botanical Garden class on Saturday, April 30th. Click my Upcoming Events class above to more information.

Have a great day!

Product List
Big Shot
[113439]
$136.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...