Monday, May 16, 2016

Whew!

Well, I'm back from Ottawa and what a week it has been! My super-awesome-amazing students won GOLD at Nationals!!!


I am so stinkin' proud of those kids...they were absolutely fantastic the entire week and they played their hearts out. This award was so well-deserved.

Now that Nationals is behind me I am refocusing on the upcoming release of the new Annual Catalogue in just two weeks. Today's project is one I created using a new bundle of products...

I have to say, I am fast falling in love with the Swirly Bird stamp set and Swirly Scribbles Thinlits. Here I used one of the Thinlit dies to cut Cucumber Crush card stock to form the "grass" on my card. I have so many ideas for this die floating around in my brain...can't wait until I have time to make them come to life! To create the flowers, I stamped the stems in Cucumber Crush ink and then added the little blossoms in Watermelon Wonder and Flirty Flamingo. The sentiment, from the Sunburst Sayings stamp set, is also stamped in Flirty Flamingo. I bent the photopolymer stamp so that it followed the curve on the die-cut...I love that about the photopolymer stamps!

The sun is another stamp image from the Swirly Bird set and is stamped in Crushed Curry ink. I added some Cucumber Crush thick baker's twine and a couple of It's My Party Enamel Dots to the centres of the larger flowers. The front panel is mounted on a Cucumber Crush card base.

On the inside I stamped more little flowers (how cute are they??) and added another sentiment from the Sunburst Sayings stamp set in Cucumber Crush ink.

Have you requested your free copy of the new catalogue yet? I am mailing catalogues this week, so if you are in Canada and don't already have a demonstrator, send me a quick email to request a copy and I'll get one out to you lickety split! You are going to LOVE it!!

Have a fabulous week!


Product List
Big Shot
[113439]
$136.00



1 comment:

  1. CONGRATS!!! to YOU & your students!! such a major accomplishment. this card is so cute; tfs...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...