Monday, September 3, 2018

Two More Sleeps!

Happy Labour Day Monday! Can you believe the summer is over?? Tomorrow the school bell rings and I'm back to the insanity. The only consolation is that the spectacular new Holiday Catalogue goes LIVE on Wednesday! I know I get excited about every new catalogue (who doesn't like new goodies?), but I can honestly say that in my opinion this is the BEST Holiday Catalogue we have had in my 8-1/2 years as a demonstrator.  It is really that good. Period. Now, if you still don't have a copy of your very own, I would be happy to send you a complimentary copy. Just drop me a quick note HERE and ask...ye shall receive!

Now for a cute project...this is one we'll be making at my Holiday Catalogue Launch and Bingo event next week:


If you've been following me for a while, I'm pretty sure how you know how I feel about Fall. I can't get enough of the rich and vibrant tones God paints the earth with each year. The Country Lane DSP pack is full of beautiful patterns and fall-inspired images. I used two different patterns here. The Crushed Curry background panel is also stamped with a leaf image from the Falling For Leaves stamp set. I love the added texture the stamped images add, as it's a good reminder that stamping on DSP is OK!


I used a square of the new galvanized metallic paper and embossed it using the Tin Tile TIEF...that folder is definitely in my Top Ten Must-Haves from this catalogue! The beautiful leaf is die-cut from Crushed Curry card stock using the Detailed Leaves dies. I layered the detailed leaf on a plain leaf cut with the same set. (Tip: apply Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets to the back of your card stock before die-cutting detailed images...it makes adhering them a BREEZE!)
The sentiment is from the Country Home stamp set and is stamped in Blackberry Bliss ink. I added a few more little Crushed Curry Leaves peeking onto the sentiment label as well. I added a little heart from the Corrugated Elements, some Braided Linen Trim and a few silver metallic pearls by way of embellishment.


On the inside I added a few more stamped leaves in Crushed Curry ink and a sentiment from the Special Celebrations stamp set in Blackberry Bliss. The entire card is built on a Crumb Cake card stock base.

Now for some exciting news...

I have started a special Facebook Group just for my blog followers and customers. This is different from my business page and will feature special tutorials, videos, customer promotions and more. If you want to see more of what I create, this group is the place to be. I will be posting there daily...you don't want to miss out! Join before September 15th and be entered into a draw for a FREE pack of Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels! To join, simply click HERE

Have a great week!


Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$150.00

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card. I love the embossing, gorgeous leaf, the little heart and all of it! You are so creative. Hope it's a wonderful school year.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...