Monday, November 12, 2018

Beyond Words

Happy Monday! I hope you've had a good weekend and are ready to face the new week with strength and determination.
I just returned home from Stampin' Up!®'s 30th Anniversary party called OnStage, held in Orlando FL. It was an absolutely incredible experience for which I struggle to find the words to adequately describe. As part of the celebration I was treated to a day at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival...



...followed by an unbelievable dessert reception, complete with party favours that included the soon-to-be-released Occasions and Sale-a-bration catalogues! Such an amazing day with some of my dearest stamping friends.






Then the main event started and it was one surprise after another, accompanied by the honour of being recognized for my accomplishments in the past year. It was utterly overwhelming as I crossed the stage several times and was showered with gifts and accolades from my peers. I am completely humbled at the way I have been blessed to share something I love while helping others enjoy creativity and make a difference in their lives. All I can say is thank you...to God for His unfailing faithfulness and to my family, customers and team for their unwavering support. I am blessed beyond measure.

Seeing my name on the board of top achieving demonstrators was so surreal!
You can't tell in this photo, but I was balling my eyes out...so overwhelming.




The best walk of the week was for earning the Greek Isles Incentive trip because I got to take it with my BFF Michelle Suit. I can't wait to cruise with her next summer! It was also humbling to learn that only 445 demonstrators (out of more than 53,000 world-wide) earned this trip.



Now coming down from such a high wasn't easy and I crashed with a loud thud as I realized that I have report cards due first thing Tuesday morning...back to reality! I do want to share a fun project with you, though, that I created using my Products of the Week for this week...




I'll be demonstrating this card as part of my Tuesday Live @ Five video over on my Facebook page this week. I love the pretty ombre tree from the Snow is Glistening stamp set and non-traditional colour-scheme. I used Pool Party, Mint Macaron and Highland Heather for my tree with Smokey Slate as the perfect neutral backdrop. Those pretty sparkly silver snowflakes were cut using the Snowfall Thinlits...so pretty and easy to make DIY embellishments for any holiday or winter project.


The sentiment is also from the Snow is Glistening set and is the perfect, subtle addition to the beautiful tree.


On the inside I couldn't resist stamping another tree and sentiment from the same set. This soft colour scheme makes me want to rethink my traditional Christmas decor!

I will have all of the details for how to make this beauty in tomorrow's video. If you miss it live be sure to catch it on my Facebook page for the rest of the week, on my YouTube channel next weekend or on the Video Tutorials tab above at the end of the week.

Thanks for stopping by...have a wonderful week!



Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$150.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...