Monday, November 5, 2018

Rustic Christmas

Happy Monday! I hope you had a good weekend. Mine was crazy-busy as I hosted two Christmas card buffets and did a private class for a group of friends who wanted to get together to make Christmas cards. Whew! Good thing I'm heading off on vacation on Tuesday! I am headed to Orlando, FL for Stampin' Up!®'s 30th Anniversary OnStage Live convention. I can't wait to gather with 7000 other demonstrators from around the world to celebrate this amazing company and get a sneak peek at the Occasions and Sale-a-bration catalogues. It will be an extra-special celebration for me as I just learned last Thursday that I finished last year ranked as the #9 demonstrator in Canada and #105 in the world (out of 50,000 demonstrators)! This came as a complete shock to me and I couldn't be more honoured. I am truly blessed with amazing, loyal customers and a fantastic team who have become like family.


Because I will be away all week, I am unable to do my usual Tuesday Live @ Five video, but I will FOR SURE be popping on live throughout the week with lots of exciting news and announcements from convention. Be sure to like and follow my Facebook page so you don't miss a thing!

Now, today's project was inspired by a card I received from one of my team members, Sandy McCullough. I switched it up a bit and simplified it for my buffet last week...it was a hit!


I began with a 4" x 5-1/4" Crumb Cake card stock panel and stamped the trees from the Winter Woods stamp set across the top. I added a 2-1/4" x 4" piece of Festive Farmhouse DSP across the bottom. The tree is from the Winter Woods stamp set and the deer is from the Dashing Deer set. I stamped both in black ink and die cut them using the In the Woods and Detailed Deer framelits respectively.

The "Merry" is die-cut from Basic Black card stock using the Merry Christmas thinlits. Tip: apply the Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets to the back of the card stock before die-cutting to make gluing them on your project a breeze! The "Wishes" is from the Merry Christmas To All stamp set and the snowflake is die cut from Galvanized Foil sheets using the Alpine Sports dies. I didn't add much embellishment...just some Festive Farmhouse cotton twine and a bit of Wink of Stella on the tree.


On the inside I added a Whisper White panel on which I stamped the deer image and the sentiment from the Winter Woods stamp set in black ink.

Lots of different products used on this one...I love the how easy it is to combine different products to create a beautiful project. You can see the full supply list below.

Thanks for stopping by...have a great week and be sure to check out my Facebook page for all the news from OnStage Orlando 2018!




Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$150.00

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, what a successful year!!! Way to go!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. I love the way you used the tree trunk stamp in the background. I can see why it'd be a hit in your classes. Congrats again on your #9 ranking

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...