Monday, November 19, 2018

Spirited Christmas Greetings

Happy Monday! I sure don't know where that weekend went! It was a busy one and felt like it was about 10 minutes long...anyone else feeling that way this morning??
Today I have a cute card I designed using my Product of the Week, the Spirited Snowmen stamp set. This adorable set is easily missed amidst all of the other fantastic bundles and accessories in the Holiday Catalogue, but it is just too cute not to highlight.

I've had so much fun playing with these guys lately and can't wait to show you what I've come up with in tomorrow's Live @ Five video over on my Facebook page. Here's a little sneak peek of what you can expect...

How cute is he??? I stamped the snowman image in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and then coloured him with several Stampin' Blends (see the supply list below for the full list). I used the Stitched Shapes framelits to die-cut him out and then layered a scalloped Cherry Cobbler circle behind him. The background DSP is from the Dashing Along DSP pack, which is available to purchase right now while supplies last.


The greeting is from the Alpine Adventure stamp set, is stamped in Tuxedo Black ink and die-cut using the Farmhouse Framelits. I added a bit of 1/4" Stitched Cherry Cobbler ribbon and a few glittery snowflakes die-cut using the Blizzard thinlit die. (If there is just one snowflake die you buy this year THAT should be it!)


On the inside I added a Whisper White panel on which I stamped a sentiment from the Hearts Come Home stamp set and a bit of holly from the Spirited Snowmen set.

Be sure to stop by my Facebook page this week for the full instructions on this card and others featuring this adorable set. Till then, thanks for stopping by and have a great week!


Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$150.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...