Monday, April 8, 2019

Bunch of Spring Blossoms

Happy Monday! Did it feel like spring where you were this weekend? It certainly did here! It was mild and sunny...so good to be able to take a deep breath of fresh spring air (without freezing your nostrils shut!). The crocuses in my front yard are just about ready to bloom and they inspired today's project. I'm featuring the Bunch of Blossoms stamp set and coordinating Blossom Builder punch this week!


Check out the crocuses I made on this card...


Now, I am ashamed to admit that this stamp set and punch have been sitting on the shelf in my studio for almost TWO YEARS without seeing any love at all! I can't believe I have missed spending time with these fabulous products! I have absolutely LOVED playing with them as I've worked on the designs for this week's Tuesday Live @ Five video! Now I'm just praying they don't retire with the new Annual Catalogue in June! If they do, you can expect to see A LOT more from me with this set between now and then.

I stamped my crocuses using Highland Heather and Gorgeous Grape ink. I hope you aren't getting sick of that colour combo...I am just in love with these purples and they represent spring in my mind. I paired them with Lemon Lime Twist, which is THE outgoing In-Color I am going to miss the most. I have been stocking up on card stock and ribbon in that colour to make sure I don't run out...you should too!


I really love all of the layering images in this stamp set, which allow so much depth and texture. To be honest, I hadn't ever even really looked at all that is in the set...I am soooo regretting that oversight now! I used the Stitched Labels dies to cut the sentiment tag. The sentiment itself is from the Fable Friends stamp set and is stamped in Smokey Slate ink.

Of course, I had to use some of the fabulous Gingham Gala DSP and my basket weave TIEF to complete the spring-y vibe I was going for.

On the inside I added a Whisper White panel on which I stamped some more crocuses and one of the sentiments from the Bunch of Blossoms stamp set. This truly is a fabulous set for newer stampers, as it includes both images and sentiments and is super-versatile. If you are newer to stamping, you should really check it out.

You'll also want to be sure to check out this week's Tuesday Live @ Five video as I will be demonstrating how to make this cute spring card along with two others, all using this stamp set and coordinating punch. Visit me on Facebook and check it out, along with many other project ideas and videos.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope you have a beautiful week!


Product List
Lemon Lime Twist Classic Stampin' Pad
Lemon Lime Twist Classic Stampin' Pad
[144086]
$8.50
Big Shot
[143263]
$150.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...