Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Follow Your Dreams

Happy...er...Tuesday? I know, I know, I missed posting yesterday, but I have a good reason. I was lost in tax prep purgatory all day on Monday...and this is after an extremely busy weekend hosting my Spring Fling Creative Escape. Feel sorry for me yet? ;)
Seriously, though, I don't know where the weekend went! It was a whirlwind with a few hours of family time thrown in on Easter Sunday. Whew! I did manage to squeeze in time on Monday evening to design the projects for this week's Live @ Five video and I have one to share with you. Check it out...


I am featuring the Follow Your Dreams bundle this week. It is one of those items that I ordered early on in the catalogue year, played with a little and then didn't give nearly enough love. And now it is retiring in June! Noooo! I truly love this bundle for so many reasons, not the least of which is the fabulous dream catcher die-cut! On this card I've layered an Early Espresso dream catcher over a Crushed Curry circle, reminiscent of the sun, peeking out from behind a Jack Pine tree. This card makes me long for lazy summer evenings at the lake! I can't wait for August!!


I used the Gallery Grunge stamp set in Soft Suede ink to add the textured background (thankfully that one is sticking around in the new catalogue!) and added the die-cut border with the Delicate Lace dies. I used the Tailored Tag punch to punched out the sentiment, which is stamped in Early Espresso ink.


On the inside I added a Very Vanilla card stock panel on which I stamped the Gallery Grunge background image again (stamped off in Soft Suede) and a pine tree in Early Espresso. I added another sentiment from the Follow Your Dreams stamp set.

I'll be demonstrating this card in today's Live @ Five video over on my Facebook page. I hope you'll stop by and check it out. I have two other lovelies in store as well! In the meantime, have a great day and thanks so much for stopping by.


Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$150.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...