Monday, April 15, 2019

Delightful Dandelion Wishes and a Blog Hop

Happy Monday! Can you believe it is already the 15th? We're halfway through April! Time is speeding by and before we know it the new Annual Catalogue will be here. Today is the day we demonstrators get our first look at the new catalogue...I can't wait to start ordering in May! Did you know that as a member of my Stamping Symphony you get to order a full month before the catalogue goes live? That is a serious perk of demonstrator life! If you'd like to get your hands on new product early too, check out the Join my Stamping Symphony tab above.

Speaking of my Stamping Symphony, today is our monthly blog hop!


On the 15th of each month, several members of my team get together to showcase projects on a certain theme. This month we are all about spring! Now I don't know what says spring more than dandelions. Those little yellow blossoms will soon be springing up all over my yard! I decided to make the Dandelion Wishes stamp set my product of the week this week.



Check out this colourful card I made, inspired by Sandi MacIver...


Now, are those two colours meant for each other, or what? I used Coastal Cabana and Gorgeous Grape...I so love them together!

I used the emboss resist technique, embossing the dandelion images in white before sponging on that gorgeous colour. I'll be demonstrating this card, along with two others in tomorrow's Tuesday Live @ Five video over on my Facebook page. Be sure to check it out or find it on the Video Tutorials tab above later in the week.

Here's a closer look at that beautiful colour...


The sentiment I used here is from the Humming Along stamp set. While I love the sentiments in the Dandelion Wishes set, I really need more thank you card, hence my choice.


As is usually the case when I make thank you cards, I omitted a sentiment on the inside panel, opting instead to stamp another of the dandelion images in a combination of Coastal Cabana and Gorgeous Grape ink.

For full instructions and the dimensions for this card be sure to visit my Facebook page tomorrow afternoon.  In the meantime, hop on over to Sandy's blog to see what she has up her sleeve!


Just a reminder that the Retiring Products List posts today...all retiring products are available only while supplies last! Don't wait to order those must-have items or you may be disappointed! You can view all of the retiring products HERE.

Have a great week!

Product List
Heat Tool
[129053]
$41.00
Big Shot
[143263]
$150.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...