Thursday, August 15, 2019

Hoot Hoot Hooray for Halloween and a Blog Hop

Well, here it is...the 15th of August already! I am beginning to realize that my summer holidays are nearly over...just 2-1/2 weeks and I'll be back in the classroom with my students (though I'll be back sooner than that to prepare!). As much as I love teaching, I love having the summer to focus exclusively on my Stampin' Up! business...having two jobs is hard! But, as I said, there are still two and a half weeks left and I fully intend to make the most of them. I am spending long hours in my studio designing projects and classes for the fall and I have to say, I am LOVING them! You can check them all out on the Upcoming Classes and Events tab above.

Today also marks the launch of my Holiday Catalogue product shares! I am offering paper and ribbon shares and, because I have had several requests, I'm including Annual Catalogue papers and ribbons too! To learn more, simply click the images below. You'll be taken to the online order form where you can choose only the papers and ribbons you want. I'm even offering pre-tied bows, where appropriate! This is the perfect way to get a sampling of the gorgeous new products without breaking the bank!

Click the image to learn more or place your order


Click the image to learn more and/or place your order



The middle of the month also brings our Stamping Symphony Blog Hop, where I and several members of my uber-talented team bring you seasonal projects. This month we are all about fall...


All week long I have been featuring the Hoot Hoot Hooray stamp set from the Experience Creativity beginner brochure. As I've shown, this versatile set isn't just for beginners! There are so many fun possibilities with it! Here is a cute Halloween card I made using that adorable owl...


Now, I'm not big into Halloween, but you can be assured that if I make a Halloween project it will be a cute one...and this one certainly fits the bill! I fussy-cut out the owl after colouring him with Smokey Slate Stampin' Blends. I used Light So Saffron for the eyes and added some extra shimmer with a touch of Wink of Stella. The stars and moon are punched from Crushed Curry card stock using the Twinkle Builder punch. I also Winked the stars and moon because...well...I could!


The gingham DSP is in Basic Gray from the Neutrals Colour Family DSP pack...can I just say how much I LOVE having gingham in every single colour?? The background panel is Crushed Curry card stock on which I stamped the stars image from the Hoot Hoot Hooray stamp set in black. I took the sentiment from the Itty Bitty Greetings set...now THAT is a must-have for every stamper. A sentiment for every occasion!


On the inside I added a Whisper White panel on which I stamped more stars and that adorable little owl...I just can't get enough of him!

If you haven't checked out the Experience Creativity products yet, you absolutely NEED to do so. Like right now. Click HERE to view the PDF. Then be sure to hop on over to Sandy's blog to see what fall goodness she has created.


Thanks so much for stopping by today. Have a great week!



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...