Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Positive Thoughts

Happy Tuesday! Did you miss me yesterday? I took the day off, as we had a long weekend here in Ontario. It was our Family Day holiday and it was the perfect way to spend a February weekend. We played games, went out for breakfast and just enjoyed each other's company. It was so good to reconnect after a very busy few months.

Today I have a pretty card to share featuring the Positive Thoughts stamp set and coordinating Nature's Thoughts Dies...


I pulled out some of the gorgeous Pressed Petals Designer Paper for this one. I sometimes need to remind myself to use the awesome products from the Annual Catalogue alongside the fabulous new ones. It is so easy to get distracted by the shiny new things and forget beloved items that have been around a while. This Designer Paper is a perfect example of a product that I absolutely LOVE but haven't pulled out in a long while!

I used the linen pattern as the background for my card, stamping the fern image from the Positive Thoughts stamp set several times in Mossy Meadow ink. Then, using the awesome new coordinating Natures Thoughts dies, I die cut the rectangle from the stamped panel. I am SO loving these dies! If you haven't yet got your hands on them you'll want to do it soon, as they are a limited release item as part of the Coordination Product Release, available only while supplies last.


I stamped the flower in Rococo Rose on card stock of the same shade and then die-cut it using the coordinating dies. I added a few little sprigs die-cut from Mossy Meadow card stock and adhered it to the sentiment label. The sentiment is stamped in Mossy Meadow ink on Very Vanilla card stock.  I added a little scrap of lace trim along the bottom for a feminine touch. I also added a few scattered pearls.


On the inside I added a Very Vanilla layer on which I stamped the fern image again in Mossy Meadow ink. I skipped the sentiment so that I could use this card for multiple occasions.

I'll be demonstrating this card and two others featuring the Positive Thoughts stamp set and Nature's Thoughts dies in today's Live @ Five video over on Facebook. If you miss the live broadcast you can catch the replay on my YouTube channel later in the evening.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. Have a spectacular week!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...