Monday, February 24, 2020

Always and Forever Blossoms

I don't think there is anything that says spring quite like cherry blossoms. Seeing trees loaded with beautiful blossoms is one of my very favourite things about the spring season. Maybe it's because they only last a few days here in Ontario, but for me, they are a true sign that spring has indeed sprung!
While we are still a few months away from cherry blossoms here in Cambridge, I had them springing up all over my studio this weekend. I spent some quality time with the Forever Blossoms bundle as I worked on projects for my newest online class and I just couldn't get enough of the beautiful images. Here is the bundle artwork...


The hand-drawn artwork is so soft and pretty and looks amazing stamped in simple neutral tones or coloured. Check out this pretty wedding card...


Here I featured some of the beautiful Parisian Blossoms Designer Paper as the backdrop for my blossoms. I opted to colour the stamped image with Pool Party and Soft Seafoam Stampin' Blends as was pleasantly surprised to find the image, stamped in Smoky Slate ink, didn't bleed or fade. I love that I now have a softer option for stamping my images to be coloured with Blends!


I used the Label Me Lovely and Label Me Fancy punches to cut out my layered sentiment labels, stamping on the same DSP I used for the background panel in Smoky Slate ink. I added some Petal Pink metallic ribbon and a few Champagne Rhinestones for some sparkle.


On the inside I added a Whisper White panel on which I stamped another sentiment from the Forever Blossoms stamp set as well as another cherry blossom branch, leaving it uncoloured. I love how beautiful it is just like that!

I will be featuring this card and two others in tomorrow's Live @ Five video over on my Facebook page at 5 pm ET. I will also be launching my new online class, so you'll definitely want to check it out! If you miss the live broadcast, you can catch the replay on my YouTube channel later in the week or on the Video Tutorials link in the right sidebar of this page.

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you have a fabulous week!




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...